Studentii interesati pentru mobilitate Erasmus de scurta durata pot aplica in conditiile atasate.
We are delighted to inform you that we will be glad to welcome your students for the Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programme (BIP) on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics «Nonlinear Life. Edition 6».
Application deadline: April 30. Note that there are only 20 places available. It’s based on a first come, first serve!
Converging sciences teams will be formed to develop engineering project concepts under the supervision of scientists of the partnering universities. In addition, participants will have the unique opportunity to attend the lectures and workshops of the 19th Nordic-Baltic Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics (NBC 2023).
The programme combines an online activity and a one-week physical activity, taking place in two cities of Latvia – Liepaja and Riga from June 12th to 16th. 3 ECTS will be awarded upon successful completion.
It is open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students enrolled in programs related to health, engineering, electronics and information technologies.
- Your students can employ an Erasmus+ scholarship for their stay in Liepaja and Riga (to be provided by your University);
- Accommodation, transportation (transfer from Riga to Liepaja and back), lunch and social programme is provided by RTU (travel costs need to be covered by the participants);
- No fees for the BIP will be charged.
Coordinated by four partners:
- Riga Technical University (Latvia);
- University of Salento (Italy);
- University of Trieste (Italy);
- Technical University of Cartagena (Spain).
All information about the BIP may be found at the following link: https://www.rtu.lv/en/university/for-mass-media/news/open/blended-intensive-programme-on-biomedical-engineering-and-medical-physics-nonlinear-life-edition-6