We would like to invite you to the 8th International Scientific Conference titled: Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2022 to be held on May 26, 2022 in Prague - Czech Republic online/virtually via the Zoom platform.
Certificate of presentation will be issued to all participants who join the conference live or with pre-prepared voice over PowerPoint presentations. All other participants whose primary interest is abstract or full paper publication will be awarded with the certificate of attendance.
Conference co-organizers are:
- University of National and World Economy - Sofia, Bulgaria;
- AMBIS University - Prague, Czech Republic;
- Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies - Celje, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University - Podgorica, Montenegro;
- Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance, Belgrade, Serbia;
- Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia.
The conference covers broad topics: Quality Management, Law, Agribusiness, Ecology and Energy, IT, Education, Tourism, Economics, Management, Globalization, Marketing, Accounting, and more.
Publication opportunities include two conference proceedings, partner journals, a partner monograph, and a book of abstracts all with great indexations. Previous ERAZ conference publications are under evaluation for Scopus and Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
The abstract registration deadline has been extended until May 12, 2022. Full papers are due for submission in early July 2022 (if interested).
Feel free to explore the conference website - www.eraz-conference.com
Thank you for choosing ERAZ conference.