You are invited to join the 14th edition of ICERI, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, educational researchers and technologists.
For the last 13 years, ICERI conferences have been held in-person, welcoming more than 800 participants in the field of education. Last November 2020, due to the COVID outbreak, ICERI2020 was successfully held as a virtual conference.
This year 2021, if the health conditions and travelling restrictions do not allow ICERI2021 to be held in-person, the conference will be moved to a fully virtual format. Please, find more information here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You can present your projects and experiences on education and innovation in any of the following formats:
- Virtual presentations
- Oral and poster presentations
The extended deadline for abstracts submission is 29th of July, 2021.
You can find the conference topics here.
TOP 5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT ICERI2021
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet 800 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 80+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in ICERI2021 Proceedings.
- ICERI2021 Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation for their inclusion in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, ICERI2021 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
This option will enable authors to submit their abstracts and papers for ICERI2021 Proceedings without attending the conference in-person.
Also, authors will be able to submit their virtual presentation files (slides, video or poster). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website and Technical Program.
Registered virtual authors will receive a virtual package (ICERI2021 Proceedings, participation/author certificate, and conference materials) that will be sent by courier after the conference dates.
In order to promote a maximum interaction, different thematic chats, private chats and other networking live activities will be offered for virtual participants.