15th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference
8-10 MARCH, 2021
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW »
We are glad to inform you that INTED2020 Proceedings have already been indexed in Web of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI).
Since 2010, all INTED Conference Proceedings have been indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection Database
You are invited to join the 15th edition of INTED, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, educational researchers and technologists.
For the last 14 years, INTED conferences have been held as both in-person and virtual events, welcoming more than 700 participants in the field of education.
This year, IATED is really concerned about COVID-19 disease and your safety is our priority. Should the conditions do not allow INTED2021 to be held on-site as expected, the conference will be moved to a fully virtual format. Please, find more information here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You can present your projects and experiences on education and innovation in any of the following formats:
- Virtual presentations
- Oral and poster presentations
The deadline for abstracts submission is 19th of November, 2020.
You can find the conference topics here.
- INTED2021 Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation for their inclusion in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, INTED2021 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
This option will enable authors to submit their abstract and papers for INTED2021 Proceedings without attending the conference in-person.
Also, authors will be able to submit their virtual presentation files (slides, video or poster). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website and Technical Program.
Registered virtual authors will receive a virtual package (INTED2021 Proceedings, participation/author certificate, and conference materials) that will be sent by courier after the conference dates.
In order to promote a maximum interaction, different thematic chats, private chats and other networking live activities will be offered for virtual participants.
TOP 5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT INTED2021
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in strategies in different keynote speeches, workshops and webinars, and thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in INTED2021 Proceedings.